Frequently Asked Questions
Our grass solutions feature a lot of perks, but here are a few of the most sought-after:
- Low-maintenance: No mowing, watering, or fertilizing is required
- Cost-effective: No ongoing lawn maintenance costs
- Durable: stands up to heavy foot traffic, weather conditions, and UV radiation
- Environmentally friendly: No pesticides or herbicides required
- Safe: Non-toxic and allergen-free
- Aesthetically pleasing: Looks and feels like natural grass
Yes, your pets are free to use the bathroom outdoors like they would any other way. We recommend you get pet-specific grass for the optimal results. Thanks to our cutting-edge K9 stone and turf application, you can be confident that liquid pet waste will pass through quickly and solids are easy to clean up.
Yes, Shawgrass can work well for backyard baseball fields such as a small soccer or baseball field. Shawgrass products are applicable for both [[small sport field installations and indoor gym applications]]49] and big stadium fields. For large sports fields, you’ll need to check out our sister company Shaw Sports Turf.
The cost of Shawgrass fluctuates depending on the type of grass, installation requirements, and other factors. To better understand the cost for your specific needs, please call our experts for a consultation at no cost.
Shawgrass requires minimal maintenance, making it an ideal option for those who want a beautiful lawn without constant upkeep. To keep your lawn looking its best, we recommend frequent brushing to prevent matting, intermittent rinsing to remove debris, and replacing the infill as needed. Check out our cleaning guide here.
If you have any additional questions or want to learn more about our products, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!